Midland "BRAKE FLUID" DOT4 - this high-quality brake fluid is created for use in all modern cars equipped with disc and drum brakes. Meets the most stringent requirements of automotive manufacturers to apply to the brake fluid DOT 4 class. The higher the temperature of "wet" boiling point of brake fluid DOT 4 provides better protection against wear of the brakes and / or refusal to brake due to the vapor of congestion compared to DOT 3 brake fluid. #
• The high temperature "dry" and "wet" boiling
• Not affected (not corroded) in the rubber seal
• Full protection against corrosion of all metal parts
• Very low temperature, which ensures optimal braking system at low temperatures
• Compatible with all brake fluids of high quality, with specifications DOT 3 / 4 SAE J1703F.